As a lifelong resident of Sonoma County, Gary has been fortunate to serve the real estate needs of the residents of this area since 1964.
Led by Gary, Vice Appraisal Company offers comprehensive appraisal services, specializing in estates, rural residential properties, large acreage ranches and vineyards. Gary has served as an expert witness and offers a thorough understanding of the North Bay Real Estate market. Along with his sons, Gary established Vice Properties in 2004 to better serve clients with comprehensive real estate services. Gary has held his real estate salesperson license since 1978.
- Graduate of San Jose State College, B.S. degree 1963
- Real Estate Salesperson, licensed since 1978 Appraisal Institute courses 1A, 1B, 2
- Numerous other courses, conferences and seminars
- Instructor, Santa Rosa Junior College District, Life Time Credential Faculty Associate, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- State of California, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser # AG010077
- Sonoma County Assessor’s Office 1964-1977
- Chief Appraiser 1973-1977
- Independent Fee Appraiser 1977 – Current
- Howell/Wolf Appraisal Service – Partner 1977-1990
- Vice Appraisal Company – Owner 1990- Current
QUALIFIED AS EXPERT WITNESS
Superior Courts of California in the following counties: Sonoma, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Lake & San Mateo. Assessment Appeals Board -Sonoma County.Federal Bankruptcy Court -No.California District.
MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS
- Rotary Club of Santa Rosa
- BAREIS – Bay Area Real Estate Information Services formerly Sonoma County Multiple Listing Service
- Sonoma County Appraisers – Past President